Arrive BY 5:00 PM, Town Hall starts at 6:00 PM. The Church is small, with limited capacity (by design). Prepare for Pittenger/Trump supports to be vocal and visible, and be ready to stand out!
- Let’s try to keep our noise level down, which will deprive Pittenger of an opportunity to be dismissive. (Personally, I think shouting is out, but audible groans are in.)
- Consider beginning your remarks with “As your constituent…” or “As one of your employers…”
- If he doesn’t answer the question, call him out on it.
- If he repeatedly avoids answering the question, suggest that he’s wasting meeting time.
- There will be reporters there: Our audience isn’t Pittenger, it’s the people who watch us on TV or read about us in the news, so let’s look better than Pittenger.
- He hates to be interrupted; don’t interrupt him, but DON’T LET HIM INTERRUPT YOU!